How to turn your refrigerator ice dispenser into candy land:
1. Disengage the water source (should be located by your hot water heater) leave the electric valve in the on position.
2. Remove ice from tray/bin and clean/dry.
3. Pour 1lb of M&M's into tray...or more depending on the size of your ice bin. (the M&M's are ideal because of their coating they will freeze well and stain will be minimal).
4. Place tray back into ice maker location in your refrigerator.
5. Hold a glass or cup to the release button on your refrigerator door, select "cube" to avoid broken pieces of M& M's and enjoy! The kids in the neighborhood will love you... the parents won't ;)